Subject: Save-the-date invitation to the Ministry of Social Affairs of Estonia to Copenhagen Life Science Summit, October 8-9, 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 16:31:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister of Social Affairs of Estonia, Karmen Joller,

On behalf of Denmark’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union, it
is with great pleasure that Rigshospitalet, Healthcare Denmark and our
partners extend a save-the-date invitation for the upcoming EU-conference
Copenhagen Life Science Summit. The conference will be held on October
8-9, 2025, in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Attached to this email, you will find your personal save-the-date
invitation and the preliminary programme. A formal invitation will follow
in due course.

Should you be unable to attend, we kindly invite you to delegate your
participation to your Deputy Secretary or another high-level
representative from your ministry. Please inform us accordingly if the
invitation is forwarded.

We are delighted to share that a number of distinguished speakers and
guests have already confirmed their participation, and we sincerely hope
to count you among them.

For more details, please visit the official conference website:
http://www. <http://www.copenhagenlifesciencesummit.dk/>
copenhagenlifesciencesummit.dk/

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do
not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Marie and Camilla

Antoinette Marie van de Vijver Jørgensen

Senior Advisor

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <tel:+4553777950> +45 53 77 79 50

DK Odense M, 5230 | Forskerparken 10Y

DK Copenhagen N, 2200 | BioInnovation Institute, Ole Maaløes Vej 3

 <http://www.healthcaredenmark.dk> www.healthcaredenmark.dk

Camilla Simpson

International Affairs Advisor

M  (+45) 2114 0731

@   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Rigshospitalet – Denmark’s largest University Hospital

Section 11.41

Esther Møllers Vej 1, Entrance 11, 4. floor

2100 Copenhagen

 <http://www.rigshospitalet.dk/> www.rigshospitalet.dk